Currently, the City of Saint Charles has 22 parks serving residents and visitors. These parks offer a wide variety of opportunities from swimming to nature trails.
"The City of St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department provides parks, facilities
and programs to enrich the quality of
life for residents and visitors, while
preserving green space for future
generations to enjoy."
Click the blue button above to register
for programs or to reserve a facility/ball field.
RAIN OUT HOTLINE:
Park Recreation Programs: Option #1
Pool Closings and Aquatic Programs: Option #2
- Registration for Summer Camp is NOW OPEN
- 2013-2014 Park Passport Cards are now available
for St. Charles City Residents
For more information and a list of participating companies
please click on the link above.
- 2013 Food Trucks in Frontier Park
- 2013 Softball Program Information
- "PLAY" 2013 Summer Brochure
- Discounted Amusement Park Tickets
- Discovery Playground at Jaycee Park
- Blanchette Bridge Project: If you are unsure of alternative routes to take to get to St. Charles during the Blanchette Bridge Project be sure to look over the maps we have below or visit the City of St. Charles website for more details.
Map 1 Map 2
For resident meeting dates and times regarding the Blanchette Bridge Project please view the following link:
Blanchette Bridge Project Update
Parks and Recreation Board Meetings
Parks and Recreation Board Meeting Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 6:00 pm, American Legion Room, Memorial Hall, Blanchette Park.
St. Charles Parks and Recreation Board
1900 Randolph Street
St. Charles, MO 63301