Currently, the City of Saint Charles has 22 parks serving residents and visitors. These parks offer a wide variety of opportunities from swimming to nature trails.
For applications please click the following link.
Applications for all positions are available now and being accepted at the St. Charles City Hall, 200 North Second Street in the Human Resources Office on the 3rd Floor or on the City of St. Charles Website. Please return all completed applications to the Human Resources office at City Hall.
We are accepting applications at City Hall for Concessions, Sports Instructors, Maintenance, Rangers & Adult Softball Slow Pitch Umpires.
* Concession Stand Workers: Begin in March- Still accepting apps.
* Lifeguards & Swim Instructors: May - Sept.- Still accepting apps.
* Day Camp Counselors: May - August- Still accepting apps.
* Sports Instructors: Begin in January- Still accepting apps.
* Adult Slowpitch Umpires: April - October- Still accepting apps.
* Seasonal Mowing Crew: Accepting apps.
* Seasonal Janitorial Crew: Accepting apps.
* Seasonal/part-time Park Rangers: Accepting apps.
Click here to find out more about each position.
Part Time Job Opportunities
For more information call the Parks office at 636-949-3372.