Currently, the City of Saint Charles has 22 parks serving residents and visitors. These parks offer a wide variety of opportunities from swimming to nature trails.
Shelter # 1
Located near playground and attached to restrooms
1 Electrical Outlet (20 amps)
City Residents: $50
Non Residents: $100
- Park Map
- Park Rules and Regulations
- Shelter Usage Rules and Regulations
- Check out this video to learn more about Jaycee Park
- Shelter reservations are taken for the current year only. To reserve a shelter for next year, please call on the first working day of January.
- Shelters are reserved on a daily basis.
- Please keep in mind that these are outdoor facilities and there is NO REFUND for inclement weather. There is also a list of rules and regulations that accompany your shelter reservation.