Currently, the City of Saint Charles has 22 parks serving residents and visitors. These parks offer a wide variety of opportunities from swimming to nature trails.
The Pool Paws for Humane Laws Dog Swim!
The St. Charles Parks Department has teamed up with the Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation, which is a nonprofit organization founded in 1990 lobbying exclusively for animal welfare issues in Missouri. This event is offered to all dogs and their owners to participate in the end of season pool swim.
MCNAIR AQUATIC CENTER FROM 6:00P - 8:00P
Monday, August 3 OR Thursday, August 6
Fee: $10 for the dog and owner
$3 for each added guest
- All dogs must wear an I.D. tag
- All dogs must be on a leash unless swimming
- All current vaccination records, including DHLPP
and rabies are required to swim
- All children under the age of 18 must be
accompanied by an adult
- All humans must sign a waiver