General Aquatic Information:
- Persons MUST be 48 inches tall to use any water slide
- Step through inner tubes with leg openings are not allowed unless they are 18″ in diameter or less.
- Use of the Season Pass card by persons other than the person(s) listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
Rain Check Policy:
Rain checks will be issued when the pool has been cleared and has remained clear for at least 45 minutes after the manager on duty has made the announcement to exit the pools. After 45 minutes, guests can receive a rain check to visit the park on a different day during the season. The aquatic facilities will remain open until the Aquatic Coordinator makes the decision to close for the day. Guests MUST present their time stamped receipt for all individuals wanting to receive a rain check. Guests requesting a rain check MUST have been in the park for less than 3 hours to be eligible for a rain check. There are NO CASH REFUNDS. Rain checks expire on the last day of the season.
Inclement Weather Policy:
The Blanchette, McNair and Wapelhorst Aquatic Centers will remain open except during threatening weather such as thunderstorms, lightning, tornadoes and/or a minimum temperature of 72 degrees. During periods of low attendance various attractions and/or pools within the Aquatic Center may close.
All three concession stands offer concession items for sale. Pool patrons are allowed to leave the aquatic centers to picnic; just get your hand stamped at the cashier booth. Please no outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic centers.