The Pool Paws for Humane Laws Dog Swim!
The St. Charles Parks Department has teamed up with the Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation, which is a nonprofit organization lobbying exclusively for animal welfare issues in Missouri. Join us for this end-of-summer fundraiser event! Your 4 legged friend will have a blast making a splash and playing with their canine friends!
WAPELHORST AQUATIC FACILITY
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6
TIME: 6:00P – 8:00P
FEE: $15 PER ONE OWNER AND ONE DOG | $20 per owner and two dogs
$5 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST
No registration required, payment taken at entrance.
Maximum of 2 dogs per person.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Proof of current rabies vaccine, including DHLPP and rabies are required to swim
- Well socialized dogs welcome. AGGRESSIVE dogs will be asked to leave. No pinch/choke collars!
- Owners MUST bring bags or other method to clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs MUST be leashed while entering and exiting the pool area.
- All children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Dogs are running loose and become rambunctious. Small children should be closely supervised to avoid injuries.
- All owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- Family members and friends are allowed to WADE in the pool but not swim.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 314-361-3944 OR VISIT MAAL.ORG