2020 BLANCHETTE AQUATIC SEASON
LIMITED CAPACITY FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
BLANCHETTE CAPACITY: 450 GUESTS
Residents within the following zip codes are allowed admittance to the pools:
63301, 63303, 63304, 63373, 63376, 63386
MAY 30 – AUGUST 16
MAY 30 – AUGUST 16
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 11:00am – 7:00pm
LAP POOL closes at 5:30P (Monday – Thursday) through July 30 due to Swim Team practice and meets.
LAP SWIM HOURS:
MAY 30 – SEPTEMBER 7 (MORNING HOURS MONDAY – SUNDAY): 6:00A – 10:45A
AUGUST 17 – SEPTEMBER 4 (EVENING HOURS MONDAY – FRIDAY): 4:30P – 7:30P
|ADULT: 12 AND OLDER|
CHILD / SENIOR
CHILD 2 AND UNDER
AFTER 4 - ADULT
AFTER 4 - CHILD / SENIOR
supervision ratio of one adult per five children. To schedule a date
please contact our Administration Office at 636.949.3372 or
email our Aquatics Coordinator, Missy Hollander.
MAY 30 – SEPTEMBER 7 (MORNING HOURS)
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 6:00am – 10:45am
AUGUST 17 – SEPTEMBER 4 (EVENING HOURS)
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 4:30pm – 7:30pm
DAILY ADMISSION: $4.50 per person
TINY TOT SWIM:
Want a special activity with your little ones before nap time? The kiddie pool is open before regular hours for children 6 and under and their parents/guardians.
MAY 30 – AUGUST 14
MONDAY – FRIDAY: 9:00am – 10:45am
FEE: $3.50 per person
Enjoy a Sunday night with your family at reduced rate.
SUNDAYS: 5:00pm – 7:00pm
FEE: $4.50 per person
- Height Requirements for the Blanchette Aquatic Facility:
– Open Flume Slide, Enclosed Flume Slide, Drop Slide – Must be at least 48″ tall
– Slides attached to the Kiddie Structure – Must be at least 36″ tall
– Diving Boards, Climbing Wall – No height restriction but must know how to swim
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, noodles, water wings and rings no larger then 38 inches in diameter are allowed with adult supervision. Other flotation devices such as inner tubes and rafts are NOT permitted.
- Use of the Season Pass card by person(s) other than the person listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
- CLICK HERE to view the Rain Check and Inclement Weather Policies.
CLICK HERE to view the Blanchette Aquatic Facility Concession Menu.
Pool patrons are allowed to leave the aquatic centers to picnic; just get your hand stamped at the cashier booth. No outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic facility.
BLANCHETTE AQUATIC FACILITY:
RAINOUT LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 14
BLANCHETTE POOL PROGRAM CANCELLATION LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 17