2020 BLANCHETTE AQUATIC SEASON
BLANCHETTE 2020 SEASON HAS ENDED AND IS NOW LAP SWIM HOURS ONLY.
LAP SWIM HOURS:
SEPTEMBER 8 – OCTOBER 3
MONDAY – SATURDAY: 8:00A – 11:00A
DAILY ADMISSION: $4.50 per person
CLICK HERE FOR LAP SWIM PASS INFORMATION.
- Height Requirements for the Blanchette Aquatic Facility:
– Open Flume Slide, Enclosed Flume Slide, Drop Slide – Must be at least 48″ tall
– Slides attached to the Kiddie Structure – Must be at least 36″ tall
– Diving Boards, Climbing Wall – No height restriction but must know how to swim
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, noodles, water wings and rings no larger then 38 inches in diameter are allowed with adult supervision. Other flotation devices such as inner tubes and rafts are NOT permitted.
- Use of the Season Pass card by person(s) other than the person listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
- CLICK HERE to view the Rain Check and Inclement Weather Policies.
CLICK HERE to view the Blanchette Aquatic Facility Concession Menu.
Pool patrons are allowed to leave the aquatic centers to picnic; just get your hand stamped at the cashier booth. No outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic facility.
BLANCHETTE AQUATIC FACILITY:
RAINOUT LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 14
BLANCHETTE POOL PROGRAM CANCELLATION LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 17