2020 WAPELHORST AQUATIC SEASON
2020 SEASON HAS ENDED.
CHILD / SENIOR
CHILD 2 AND UNDER
AFTER 4 - ADULT
AFTER 4 - CHILD / SENIOR
supervision ratio of one adult per five children. To schedule a date
please contact our Administration Office at 636.949.3372 or
email our Aquatics Coordinator, Missy Hollander.
|ADULT: 12 AND OLDER|
- Height Requirements for the Wapelhorst Aquatic Facility:
– Open Flume Slide, Enclosed Flume Slide, Speed Slide – Must be at least 48″ tall
– Boomerango Slide – Must be at least 42″ tall
– Maximum Operational Load: 2 people, 400 lbs.
– Maximum Individual rider Weight: 1 person, 300 lbs.
– Minimum Total Vehicle Weight: 100 lbs.
– Slides attached to the Kiddie Structure – Must be at least 36″ tall
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, noodles, water wings and rings no larger then 38 inches in diameter are allowed with adult supervision. Other flotation devices such as inner tubes and rafts are NOT permitted.
- Use of the Season Pass card by person(s) other than the person listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
- CLICK HERE to view the Rain Check and Inclement Weather Policies.
CLICK HERE to view the Blanchette Aquatic Facility Concession Menu.
Pool patrons are allowed to leave the aquatic centers to picnic; just get your hand stamped at the cashier booth. No outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic facility.
WAPELHORST AQUATIC FACILITY:
RAINOUT LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 15
WAPELHORST POOL PROGRAM CANCELLATION LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 18