The City of St. Charles Park & Recreation Department has many outdoor facilities that are available to rent.
We will begin taking 2021 shelter rental reservations on Monday, January 4 at 8:00A.
- Shelter reservations are taken for the current year only. To reserve a shelter for next year, please call on the first working day of January.
- Shelters are reserved on a daily basis.
- Reservable Dates: April 16 – October 31
- Full payment is due at the time of making your reservation (cash, check, Visa/Mastercard/Discover)
- Cancellations outside of 31 days from reservation – refund minus $10 administration fee
- Cancellations within 30 days of reservation – no refund
- Please keep in mind that these are outdoor facilities and there is NO REFUND for inclement weather.
- There is also a list of rules and regulations that accompany your shelter reservation.
- A separate permit is required for inflatables, petting zoos, pony rides, ect. Permits should be obtained at least 3 weeks prior to function.
Please see our Park Policy for more information.
- $25 will be charged for return checks
- Shelters become first come, first serve from November 1 to April 15.
The following parks have shelters available to rent:
- Blanchette Park
- Boone’s Lick Park
- DuSable Park
- Frontier Park
- Heatherbrook Park
- Jaycee Park
- Kiwanis/Schneider Park
- McNair Park
- Schaefer Park
- Vogt Brothers Park
- Wapelhorst Park
- Webster Park
Additional Rental Add Ons:
Additional tables (multiples of 3) are available for an additional $50 and must be
reserved and paid for at least 7 (seven) days prior to date of your function.
Smoker Grill: $60 rental fee
2′ wide x 4′ long