Join us for a one hour training course designed to teach you how to keep your pet safe and what actions to take in case of an emergency. This training course will provide you with the basic knowledge of how to preform CPR and a variety of First Aid skills, in case your furry loved one has a medical emergency. This class will prepare you on what actions to take in the event your pet starts to choke, has an allergic reaction, is wounded and more. This training class will inform you of signs and symptoms to recognize and how to respond until veterinary care is available. Demonstration and American Red Cross training videos will be used so you feel confident when you leave this class on how to care for your pet!
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 25
LOCATION: American Legion Room of Memorial Hall in Blanchette Park
NO pets allowed, hands-on training will be practiced on mannequins only.
- Canine Session: $20 per person from 8:00A – 9:30A
- Feline Session: $20 per person from 10:00A – 11:30A
- BOTH Canine AND Feline Session: $35 per person from 8:00A – 11:30A
CLICK HERE to register.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND