Come show us your swing and take a chance at 10 pitches to see how far you can launch it! Softballs will be provided, participants must provide their own USSSA slow pitch softball bat and pitcher.
1st AND 2nd PLACE PRIZES!
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
SATURDAY, AUGUST 10
Location: Wapelhorst Park Fields 1 – 4
Fee: $10 per person
Minimum of 30 participants, maximum of 100.
Registration closes Friday, August 2.
- RULES: The home Run Derby will consist of three rounds. The first round will consist of five outs. An out is considered any batted ball, regardless if fair or foul, that is not a home run. The second round will be composed of the top five participants from the first round and will consist of three outs. The third round will be composed to the top two participants from the second round and will consist of three outs. This will continue until there is a winner.
- ELIGIBILITY: This home run derby is open to EVERYONE!
- EQUIPMENT: All softballs used will be USSSA approved Classic M optic yellow softballs AND will be provided by the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department. No outside softballs are allowed. Participants must provide their own USSSA approved adult slow pitch softball bat. Participants must provide their own pitcher.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND