Join us for a 5-day trip this spring through the beautiful Ozark Mountain territory! This trip will include 1 day to travel there, 2 days of planned group rides, 1 day for you to explore on your own and 1 day to travel back home.
- Ride the most beautiful and scenic roads of the Ozark National Forest including the famous Arkansas Pig Trail!
- Ride the Eureka Springs Art and Heritage Tour! One this ride, we will visit the Veterans Wall of Honor, as well as tour the War Eagle Mill.
Veterans Wall of Honor: Completed in 2012, this memorial was designed to honor Veterans throughout U.S. history, not any one particular war or battle. The structure features 28 circular granite walls, inscribed with the names of 4,848 names of service people, from all branches of service, from 23 states, who served in the military from 1776 to 2006.
War Eagle Mill: The only working watermill in Arkansas, the War Eagle Mill has been located on this site since 1832. Today, this working gristmill produces organic flour, ground with millstones, powered by the turning of the Mill’s 18 food water wheel. We will take a tour of the Mill followed by lunch, which will be enjoyed at the restaurant on site.
Here are some of the local attractions that riders can visit on their own in their free time.
- Cosmic Caverns: Acclaimed a “must see” in Arkansas attractions. It features a 9 foot soda straw, the longest known in the Ozarks, and 2 bottomless cave lakes, South Lake and Silent Splendor Lake. The bottoms of both of these lakes have yet to be discovered.
- Fayetteville Ale Trail: If you are a beer enthusiast then this attraction is for you! Take a self guided tour of this trail that features 11 stops to unique breweries. Before you begin your tour stop by the Fayetteville Visitors Center on the Downtown Square to get your “Passport” and Ale Trail Silipint. Collect stamps on your passport at each stop you make a purchase, collect all stamps for a free prize at the Visitors Center.
- Turpentine Creek Wildlife Refuge: One of the largest facilities of its kind in the world, TCWR is dedicated to rescuing exotic Cate and other wildlife, and is open to the public. TCWR’s mission is to provide a lifetime of refuge for all rescued animals with care, safety and well being of the animals being the number one priority. Daily tours are available.
- Buffalo Outdoor Center: For those who want to see the sights from a little different view, the Zipline Canopy Tour at the Buffalo Outdoor Center may be just what you’re looking for! This series of 8 Ziplines, totaling 1 mile in length, will give you a bird’s eye view of the Buffalo Woodland Experience
- Christ of the Ozarks: Celebrating its 50th year, this 70 foot tall statue of Jesus is the only one of its kind in North America. The statue is located on the grounds of The Great Passion Play. If desired, several packages are available for purchase to include variations of the Hold Land Tour, The Great Passion Play (including David the Shepherd and Parables of Potter) and a dinner buffet.
FEE: $550 per person (double occupancy)
Cost includes hotel stay for 4-nights, $5 breakfast voucher for the first and last night of the trip and lunches during the planned group rides.
ITINERARY – COMING SOON