If you’ve ever dreamed of an open road adventure, then the Can-Am Rider Education Program is your path to reality!
Certified instructors will share their expertise for you to receive the training fundamentals required to successfully complete the course and obtain your 3-wheel motorcycle endorsement. A Can-Am On-Road model will be provided for the duration of the course at no extra cost.
You will receive theoretical and practical essentials worth months of riding experience:
- how to minimize risk and handle special situations
- basic vehicle control
- throttle control
- straight line riding
- turning and shifting
- advanced skills like stopping quickly and evasive maneuvering
In Missouri, both the knowledge test & skills test can be taken at your local riding school waiving the DMV requirements.
CLICK HERE to register, pricing or to view course availability.
2 Day Course: 8:00A-5:00P both days
Location: 2300 North Main Street, St. Charles, MO 63301
2020 REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14 AT 8:00AM.
MAYMay 2 & 3 (SAT & SUN)
May 13 & 14 (WED & TH)
May 23 & 24 (SAT & SUN)
JUNEJune 3 & 4 (WED & TH)
June 20 & 21 (SAT & SUN)
June 24 & 25 (WED & TH)
JULYJuly 8 & 9 (WED & TH)
July 18 & 19 (SAT & SUN)
AUGUSTAugust 5 & 6 (WED & TH)
August 22 & 23 (SAT & SUN)
SEPTEMBERSeptember 9 & 10 (WED & TH)
September 26 & 27 (SAT & SUN)
OCTOBEROctober 17 & 18 (SAT & SUN)
October 28 & 29 (WED & TH)
- Be 15.5 years or older
*Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, NO TENNIS SHOES, leather boots preferred
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a course completion card which may entitle you to receive a 5%-25% discount on motorcycle insurance through select companies. Completion of this course eliminates the driving portion and written portion of obtaining your Missouri state 3 wheel drivers license.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If you cancel your registration, you must request a refund or transfer
AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR to class date. Any cancellations within 72 hours will not be rescheduled or refunded.