The ARC is reserved for licensed riders with at least one year or 1000 miles of riding experience. Course builds on skills learned in the BRC:RSS. Emphasis on perceptual skills, advanced maneuvers, and traction management.
2020 REGISTRATION OPENED FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14 AT 8:00AM.
Sunday, April 26, 2020 CANCELLED
FEE: $135.00-Payment due at time of registration
Each student must furnish an insured,
street legal motorcycle.
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants.
CALL TO REGISTER FOR THE ADVANCED RIDER COURSE.
Advanced Rider Course Students Must:
- One year or 1,000 miles of riding experience.
- Each student must furnish an insured, street legal motorcycle for the ERC course.
- Be 15.5 years or older
*Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
*Be sure to check out this list of required equipment.
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, NO TENNIS SHOES, leather boots preferred
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
For more information about the Motorcycle Training Classes
or to inquire about class availability call 636.949.3372.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If you cancel your registration, you must request a refund or transfer
AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR to class date. Any cancellations within 72 hours will not be rescheduled or refunded.