The Basic Rider Course II is reserved for licensed riders with at least one year or 1000 miles of riding experience. Course builds on skills learned in the Basic Rider Course with emphasis on perceptual skills, advanced maneuvers, and traction management.
2022 REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 11 AT 8:00AM.
2022 SCHEDULE COMING SOON
FEE: $135.00-Payment due at time of registration
LOCATION: 2300 North Main Street, St. Charles, MO 63301
Each student must furnish an insured, street legal motorcycle.
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants.
CALL TO REGISTER FOR THE ADVANCED RIDER COURSE. (636)949-3372
Advanced Rider Course Students Must:
- One year or 1,000 miles of riding experience.
- Each student must furnish an insured, street legal motorcycle for the ERC course.
- Be 15.5 years or older
*Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
*Be sure to check out this list of required equipment.
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, NO TENNIS SHOES, leather boots preferred
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
For more information about the Motorcycle Training Classes
or to inquire about class availability call 636.949.3372.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.