The BRC:RSS (Basic Rider Course: Riding and Street Strategy) is ideal for both beginning and experienced riders. Approximately half classroom, half riding. Course progresses from basic controls and riding skills to street strategies, special situations, and accident avoidance maneuvers. Emphasis on personal responsibility and risk management. Students ride motorcycles furnished by University of Central Missouri.
2 Day Course: 8:00A-5:00P both days
Fee: $240 per person- due at time of registration
Classes are limited to 12 participants.
CLICK HERE to register.
2020 REGISTRATION OPENS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14 AT 8:00AM.
MAYMay 6 & 7 (WED & TH)
May 9 & 10 (SAT & SUN)
May 16 & 17 (SAT & SUN)
May 20 & 21 (WED & TH)
May 27 & 28 (WED & TH)
JUNEJune 6 & 7 (SAT & SUN)
June 10 & 11 (WED & TH)
June 13 & 14 (SAT & SUN)
June 17 & 18 (WED & TH)
June 27 & 28 (SAT & SUN)
JULYJuly 1 & 2 (WED & TH)
July 15 & 16 (WED & TH)
July 22 & 23 (WED & TH)
July 25 & 26 (SAT & SUN)
AUGUSTAugust 1 & 2 (SAT & SUN)
August 12 & 13 (WED & TH)
August 29 & 30 (SAT & SUN)
SEPTEMBERSeptember 2 & 3 (WED & TH)
September 5 & 6 (SAT & SUN)
September 12 & 13 (SAT & SUN)
OCTOBEROctober 7 & 8 (WED & THURS)
October 10 & 11 (SAT & SUN)
October 21 & 22 (WED & TH)
NOVEMBERNovember 4 & 5 (WED & TH)
November 7 & 8 (SAT & SUN)
- Be 15.5 years or older
*Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, NO TENNIS SHOES, leather boots preferred
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
Course Completion Cards:
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a course completion card which may entitle you to receive a 5%-25% discount on motorcycle insurance through select companies and a course t-shirt. Completion of this course eliminates the driving and written portion of obtaining your Missouri state motorcycle drivers license.
For more information about the Motorcycle Training Classes
or to inquire about class availability call 636.949.3372.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If you cancel your registration, you must request a refund or transfer
AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR to class date. Any cancellations within 72 hours will not be rescheduled or refunded.