The ERC is reserved for licensed riders with at least one year or 1000 miles of riding experience. Course builds on skills learned in the BRC:RSS. Emphasis on perceptual skills, advanced maneuvers, and traction management.
Registration is now OPEN for the 2017 motorcycle courses.
FRIDAY, MAY 19
FEE: $135.00-Payment due at time of registration
Each student must furnish an insured,
street legal motorcycle.
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants
Experienced Rider Course Students Must:
- One year or 1,000 miles of riding experience.
- Each student must furnish an insured, street legal motorcycle for the ERC course.
- Be 15.5 years or older
*Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
*Be sure to check out this list of required equipment.
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, leather, NO TENNIS SHOES
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If you cancel your registration, you must request a refund or transfer
AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR to class date. Any cancellations within 72 hours will not be rescheduled or refunded.