Join the St. Charles Parks and Recreation team! Each year we employ more than 350 creative and customer service – friendly individuals. Working in our team environment can offer you a great opportunity to impact a child’s life, obtain work experience and build lasting relationships. Stop by our upcoming Job Fairs to meet our staff and ask us your questions. There will be popcorn and refreshments as well as an attendance prize drawing.
SPRING JOB FAIR – Wednesday, March 28
from 3:00P – 5:00P in the VFW & American Legion Rooms
of Memorial Hall in Blanchette Park. (1900 Randolph, 63301)
Applicants must be 16 years or older by start date unless otherwise noted.
- CONCESSION STAND WORKERS
- AQUATICS: LIFEGUARDS / SWIM INSTRUCTORS
- DAY CAMP COUNSELORS
- YOUTH SPORTS INSTRUCTORS
- CULTURAL ARTS PROGRAM INSTRUCTORS
- FITNESS INSTRUCTORS
- ADULT SOFTBALL UMPIRES / SPORT REFEREES
- PARK MAINTENANCE STAFF (MUST BE 18 OR OLDER)
- BARTENDER/LEAD CONCESSIONS (MUST BE 21 OR OLDER)