Join the St. Charles Parks and Recreation team! Each year we employ more than 350 creative and customer service – friendly individuals. Working in our team environment can offer you a great opportunity to impact a child’s life, obtain work experience and build lasting relationships. Stop by our upcoming Job Fairs to meet our staff and ask us your questions.
SPRING JOB FAIR – Tuesday, March 26
from 3:00P – 5:00P in the VFW & American Legion Rooms
of Memorial Hall in Blanchette Park. (1900 Randolph, 63301)
Applicants must be 16 years or older by start date unless otherwise noted.
- CONCESSION STAND WORKERS
- AQUATICS: LIFEGUARDS / SWIM INSTRUCTORS
- DAY CAMP COUNSELORS
- YOUTH SPORTS INSTRUCTORS
- CULTURAL ARTS PROGRAM INSTRUCTORS
- FITNESS INSTRUCTORS
- ADULT SOFTBALL UMPIRES / SPORT REFEREES
- PARK MAINTENANCE STAFF (MUST BE 18 OR OLDER)
- BARTENDER/LEAD CONCESSIONS (MUST BE 21 OR OLDER)