Beginner Teams is a recreational program designed to continue developing your player’s skills through team game play. We make it easy for parents and players to enjoy T-ball. We will take care of the following:
- Organize team rosters with a maximum bench of 10 players
- Provide player packets with game schedule and field assignment
- Provide team equipment: bases, T-stand, bats, batting helmets, balls
- Provide team/player with a T-shirt and hat
- Provide 3 adult Volunteer Coaches T-shirts to match players
- Staff to set your field and break it down
- Staff to facilitate game play and umpire
- Provide award medals for players for completion of program
- Provide rainout line for parents and players to check for cancellations
We will make every effort to place players on the same team/roster by request. Volunteer coaches are needed and welcomed. Please indicate your interest to volunteer upon registration.
- Games cancelled due to rainouts will be rescheduled.