George F. Gould Building
Situated amidst the ever popular Wapelhorst Park, the George F. Gould Building is a great place to have receptions, family gathering and business meetings. This is a modern building that still gives its guests a peaceful and serene setting. With a spectacular view of the lake from the deck, it is a wonderful place for any occasion.
The building is a tribute to the many years of service to the St. Charles Park and Recreation Department that George F. Gould provided.
- Seating for 100 guests
- Up to 20 rectangular 6ft. long table are provided, including chairs
- Full kitchen (microwave, sink, stove and refrigerator)
- Large deck space overlooking the lake
2020 Rental Fees:
- Regular Rate:
$600 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
- City Resident Discount Rate:
$450 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to check availability
CLICK HERE for informational flyer.
For more information or to rent the Gould Building, call the Park Office at 636-949-3372.
Dimension and Height:
Upper Floor: 45′ x 30′ | Vaulted Ceiling
Deck: 30′ x 40′
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 administration fee
- If cancelling 180 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND