George F. Gould Building
PROP P UPDATE:
Due to the passing of Prop P, Wapelhorst Park’s playground will be in the process of being replaced and will not be usable starting September 11, 2017 through the rest of this year’s rental season. Shelters will not be available for rental during this time. Please note that the parking lot next to the Aquatic Facility is currently unavailable due to pool construction. CLICK HERE to learn more about Prop P Projects and what’s to come in 2018!
Situated amidst the ever popular Wapelhorst Park, the George F. Gould Building is a great place to have receptions, family gathering and business meetings. This is a modern building that still gives its guests a peaceful and serene setting. With a spectacular view of the lake from the deck, it is a wonderful place for any occasion.
The building is a tribute to the many years of service to the St. Charles Park and Recreation Department that George F. Gould provided.
- Seating for 100 guests
- Up to 20 rectangular 6ft. long table are provided, including chairs
- Full kitchen (microwave, sink, stove and refrigerator)
- Large deck space overlooking the lake
- St. Charles City Resident:
$400 Rental Fee + $200 Security Deposit
$550 Rental Fee + $200 Security Deposit
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to check availability
CLICK HERE for informational flyer.
For more information or to rent the Gould Building, call the Park Office at 636-949-3372.
Dimension and Height:
Upper Floor: 45′ x 30′ | Vaulted Ceiling
Deck: 30′ x 40′
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 administration fee
- If cancelling 180 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND