Webster Park Community Building
The Webster Park Community Building is a great place to have receptions, family gathering and business meetings. This park features rolling hills, a meadow, wooded areas and a creek to give it a charmingly peaceful atmosphere for your event.
- Seating for 75 guests
- Kitchen area equipped with a refrigerator
(no ice machine) and sink only
- Large patio with an outdoor fire pit
2020 Rental Fees:
- Regular Rate:
$600 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
- City Resident Discount Rate:
$450 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to check availability
CLICK HERE for informational flyer.
For more information or to rent the Webster Building, call the Park Office at 636-949-3372
Dimension and Height:
Room: 26′ x 35′ | Ceiling Height: 10′ 6″
Use of the Fire Pit:
The fire pit is only available for those who reserve the Webster Community Building. When using the fire pit, Licensee shall use the fire wood located in the wood storage area located near the fire pit. The Parks and Recreation Department will provide a key to unlock the wood storage area which will contain wood for a single rental period, a fire starter block and matches. Licensee is responsible for transporting wood from storage area to the fire pit. Use of additional wood from other sources is prohibited. Fires must be kindled in such a manner that no tree, shrub, grass or other inflammable or combustible matter will be set on fire or caused to be set on fire. Use of any combustible materials to start fire other than that supplied by the Parks and Recreation Department is prohibited. Licensee is responsible for completely extinguishing the fire and all embers using water supplied from an adjacent water hydrant at the end of the rental period.
In addition the following rules apply:
– Persons under 18 years of age should have adult supervision when building a fire. Supervise children and pets around fire at all times.
– Burning trash, aerosol cans, aluminum cans, pressurized containers and glass is prohibited.
– Large bonfires are prohibited. Always keep the fire to a manageable size.
– Never leave the fire unattended.
– Cutting trees or branches from trees for use as firewood is prohibited. Use of wood other then as provided by the Parks and Recreation is prohibited.
– Always remain outside the fire pit wall.
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 administration fee
- If cancelling 180 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND