April is National Canine Fitness Month and we’re celebrating in a paws-itive way! The St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Royal Canin® to bring you Woofs for Wellness. Bring your fur-ever friend out for a day of fitness fun this spring. You and your dog will have a fetching good time!
- WELLNESS WALK – CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Giveaways to the first 1,000 to register! The walk will kick start the event at 1:00PM and will be lead by Grand Marshal, Kelly Jackson from KSDK.
- DOCK DIVING
North America Diving Dogs Demos
– Splash Distance Jump Competition at 1:00P
– Open Try-Its at 1:30P
– Splash Air Retrieve Competition at 2:30P
– Open Try-Its from 3:00P-5:00P
- DISC CHALLENGE
UpDog Challenge Performances
– ThrowNGo at 1:00P
– 4WayPlay at 2:15P
– Frizgility at 3:30P
- AGILITY COURSE
Test your dog’s agility skills! WestInn Kennels Demos and Open Try-Its from 1:00P – 5:00P
- HUNTING & RETRIEVING
Sorenson Kennels Hunting & Retrieving Demos from 1:00P – 5:00P
- K9 DEMOS
St. Charles Police Department K9 Unit Demos at 1:30P, 2:30P and 3:30P
- DOG YOGA
Sessions will be held at 1:30P, 2:30P and 3:30P.
- SPEAKER SERIES
– Nutrition Talk with Royal Canin’s Veterinarian, Dr. Megan Sprinkle, at 2:00P
– Training Tips with Elm Point Hospital’s Canine Trainer, Michael Cooper, at 3:00P
– First Aid with Elm Point Hospital’s Veterinarian, Dr. Daniel Lange, at 4:00P
- GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY (OVER $450 VALUE!)
All who attend this event have a chance to win a year’s supply of Royal Canin® food! This includes a dietary consultation with one of their veterinary technicians plus free delivery of the food to your house. Winner will be announced at 4:30P. Must be present to win.
All things dog related!
- MUSIC, FOOD AND BEVERAGES
CLICK HERE to RSVP that you’re going to the Woofs for Wellness event.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
SILVER PAW SPONSOR
BRONZE PAW SPONSORS
Interested in being a vendor or sponsor? Give our Administration Office a call, 636.949.3372.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior may be asked to leave.
- Limit of 2 dogs per 1 owner.
- Owners are required to pick up and remove their dog’s waste.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- It is recommended that pet owners be prepared to show license and immunization records.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being brought into or taken out of the park during this special event.