April is National Canine Fitness Month and we’re celebrating in a paws-itive way! The St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Royal Canin to bring you Woofs for Wellness. Bring your fur-ever friend out for a day of fitness fun this spring. You and your dog will have a fetching good time!
- WELLNESS WALK – CLICK HERE to sign up.
Giveaways to the first 1,000 to register! For each participant that registers for this free walk Royal Canin will donate a bag of food to the St. Charles Animal Shelter. The walk will kick start the event at 1:00PM. Don’t wait, be sure to register today!
- AGILITY COURSE DEMOS AND OPEN TRY-ITS
Test your dog’s agility skills!
- DOCK DIVING DEMOS AND OPEN TRY-ITS
North America Diving Dogs
- DISC CHALLENGE
UpDog Challenge Performances
- FITNESS ACTIVITIES
All things dog related!
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
- GRAND PRIZE GIVEAWAY (OVER $450 VALUE!)
All who attend this event will have a chance to win a year’s supply of Royal Canin food! This includes a dietary consultation with one of their veterinary technicians plus free delivery of the food to your house. Winner will be announced at 4:30PM. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
MORE INFORMATION TO COME!
CLICK HERE to RSVP that you’re going to the Woofs for Wellness event!
Interested in being a vendor or sponsor? Give the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Administration Office a call, 636.949.3372.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior may be asked to leave.
- Limit of 2 dogs per 1 owner.
- Owners are required to pick up and remove their dog’s waste.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- It is recommended that pet owners be prepared to show license and immunization records.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being brought into or taken out of the park during this special event.