April is National Canine Fitness Month and we’re celebrating in a paws-itive way! The St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department has partnered with Royal Canin to bring you Woofs for Wellness. Bring your fur-ever friend out for a day of fitness fun this spring. You and your dog will have a fetching good time!
- DOG RELATED ACTIVITIES
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES
Interested in being a vendor or sponsor? Give our Administration Office a call, 636.949.3372.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet in length.
- Aggressive dogs are not allowed. Dogs exhibiting aggressive behavior may be asked to leave.
- Limit of 2 dogs per 1 owner.
- Owners are required to pick up and remove their dog’s waste.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- It is recommended that pet owners be prepared to show license and immunization records.
- Alcohol is prohibited from being brought into or taken out of the park during this special event.