It has always been the goal of the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Board to provide our residents with the upmost quality services and access to our aquatic facilities. We are focused on creating facilities that are accessible to our residents and equipped with enjoyable spaces for everyone. Beginning this year, the number of daily admission entries by non-residents will be limited at all of our aquatic facilities allowing more space for our residents.
NEW IN 2023
ST. CHARLES AND ST. PETERS RESIDENTS:
- St. Peters City residents are included in our city resident policy as a part of the Cooperative Use Agreement between the two cities.
- All residents MUST present a Parks Passport Card or St. Peters Privilege Card at the admissions gate to receive the resident admission rate.
- Residents entering the facilities with a daily admission fee will not be allowed to bring additional non-resident guests.
- Parks Passport Cards may be obtained for free at the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Administration Office in Blanchette Park. (Visit Parks Passport Card – St. Charles Parks and Recreation (stcharlesparks.com) to learn more about obtaining your St. Charles Parks Passport Card.)
- St. Peters Privilege Cards may be obtained for free at the Citizen Action Center at the St. Peters City Hall or the St. Peters Rec-Plex. (Visit St. Peters Resident Privileges (stpetersmo.net) to learn more on how to obtain your St. Peters Privilege Card.)
NON-ST. CHARLES RESIDENTS:
- A limited number of non-resident tickets will be sold per day, per facility.
- Tickets go on sale one week at time for Friday-Thursday and are available for purchase Thursday at 12:01 AM prior to the week going on sale.
- Non-Residents must pre-purchase tickets prior to coming to the facility.
- Tickets may only be purchased online through our website.