2021 MCNAIR AQUATIC SEASON
MCNAIR AQUATIC 2021 SEASON HAS ENDED.
MAY 29 – AUGUST 8
MONDAY – SUNDAY: 12:00P – 6:00P
CHILD / SENIOR
CHILD 2 AND UNDER
AFTER 4 - ADULT
AFTER 4 - CHILD / SENIOR
supervision ratio of one adult per five children. To schedule a date
please contact our Administration Office at 636.949.3372 or
email our Aquatics Coordinator, Missy Hollander.
|ADULT: 12 AND OLDER|
FAMILY FUN NIGHTS – SUNDAYS
Enjoy a Sunday night with your family at reduced rate!
SUNDAYS: 4:00pm – 6:00pm
FEE: $3.25 per person
- Height Requirements for the McNair Aquatic Facility:
– Must be 48″ tall to use any water slide
- Coast Guard approved life jackets, noodles, water wings and rings no larger then 38 inches in diameter are allowed with adult supervision. Other flotation devices such as inner tubes and rafts are NOT permitted.
- Use of the Season Pass card by person(s) other than the person listed on the season membership will result in a cancellation of the pass.
- Must be 12 years or older to enter the Aquatic Facilities without a guardian. Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a guardian 14 or older.
- All children still in diapers MUST wear swimmies provided by the Park Department due to health and safety issues.
- CLICK HERE to view the Rain Check and Inclement Weather Policies.
CLICK HERE to view the Blanchette Aquatic Facility Concession Menu.
Pool patrons are allowed to leave the aquatic centers to picnic; just get your hand stamped at the cashier booth. No outside coolers, food, drinks or glass inside the aquatic facility.
MCNAIR AQUATIC FACILITY:
RAINOUT LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 13
MCNAIR POOL PROGRAM CANCELLATION LINE: (636) 944-6001 EXT 16