Situated amidst the ever popular Wapelhorst Park, the George F. Gould Building is a great place to have receptions, family gathering and business meetings. This is a modern building that still gives its guests a peaceful and serene setting. With a spectacular view of the lake from the deck, it is a wonderful place for any occasion.
The building is a tribute to the many years of service to the St. Charles Park and Recreation Department that George F. Gould provided.
- The building will accommodate seating for 100 guests
- 20 rectangular 6 foot long tables and 100 guest chairs are provided
- Rental times are 10 am to 11 pm
- Amenities include a kitchen and large deck over looking the lake
CLICK HERE to check availability
- St. Charles City Resident:
$400 Rental Fee + $200 Security Deposit
$550 Rental Fee + $200 Security Deposit
For more information or to rent the George F. Gould Building, call the Park Office at 636-949-3372
For Community Buildings
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 administration fee
- If cancelling 180 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND
*There is NO REFUND for inclement weather conditions