What kind of decorations are allowed?
Decorations are allowed, but must be set up and taken down within your rental time frame. Your rental time begins at 9:00AM, use of the building before this time is not permitted. Should you need extra time for setting up your decorations we offer Friday night rentals along with your Saturday rental at a reduced rate. All decorations must be taken down within your rental time frame. If decorations are not removed, a portion of your security deposit may be withheld.
- Tape, staples and thumb tacks are NOT allowed on the walls or ceiling. We suggest hanging decorations with fun tack or wall putty to avoid any marks or damage.
- Votive and tea light candles are allowed but must be in candle holders. Flameless candles are a great option too.
- Draping of fabrics and/or lights from the tiled ceilings is allowed.
- Upper Level Auditorium has 21 dual outlets and the lower level has 8 dual outlets.
- Dimmable LED lights are available in the Upper Level only.
Upper Level Floor Plan Layout:
The Upper Level Auditorium of Memorial Hall accommodates up to 250 guests and enough space for a dance floor/food buffet and a DJ. Below is an image of our standard set up, if you wish to have it set up a different way you will need to turn in your layout to our Administration Office 1 month prior to your event. You will be given a floor plan layout sheet when you make your reservation.
CLICK HERE for a printable floor plan layout sheet.
The more descriptive your layout is the better.
Upper Level Dimensions, Height and Table Size:
- Auditorium: 83′ x 43′ | Height: 12′
– Auditorium uses 5′ round tables and can seat up to 8 guests per table
- American Legion Room: 30′ x 34′ | Height: 10′
– American Legion Room uses both 6′ banquet tables that can seat up to 6 guests per table and 8′ banquet tables that can seat up to 8 guests per table
- VFW Room: 30′ x 34′ | Height: 10′
– VFW Room uses 6′ banquet tables and can seat up to 6 guests per table
- Deck: 12′ x 55′
Lower Level Floor Plan:
The Lower Level of Memorial Hall has a standard set up to accommodate 125 guests. If you wish to have it set up a different way you are welcome to rearrange the tables however you see fit during your reservation time.
Lower Level Dimensions, Height and Table Size:
- Lower Level Carpeted Room: 60′ x 30′ | Height: 7′ 7″
– The Lower Level uses 6′ banquet style tables and can seat up to 8 guests per table
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee
- If cancelling 91-180 days prior to the reservation date: Refund minus $250 security deposit
- If cancelling 90 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND
*There is NO REFUND for inclement weather conditions