The City of St. Charles Park & Recreation Department has many outdoor facilities that are available to rent.
We began taking 2022 shelter rental reservations on Monday, January 3 at 8:00A.
- Shelter reservations are taken for the current year only. To reserve a shelter for next year, please call on the first working day of January
- Shelters are reserved on a daily basis
- Reservable Dates: April 15 – October 31
- Full payment is due at the time of making your reservation
- A separate permit is required for inflatables, petting zoos, pony rides, food trucks, etc
- Permits should be obtained at least 3 weeks prior to function. Please see our Park Policy for more information
- Rentals include a barbecue pit, additional tables and grills are available for an extra fee (see below) and must be reserved and paid for at least 14 days prior to function
- Rentals are rain or shine, no refunds will be given for inclement weather conditions or forecasts
- Cancellations made outside of 31 days from reservation date will receive a refund minus a $10 administration fee
- Cancellations made within 30 days of reservation date will not receive a refund
- Transfers can be made up to 30 days out from your reservation for an additional $10 administration fee
- There is also a list of rules and regulations that accompany your shelter reservation
- $25 will be charged for return checks
- Shelters become first come, first serve from November 1 to April 14.
The following parks have shelters available to rent:
Click the links below to discover more about each Park’s shelter rentals including price, rental times and availability.
- Blanchette Park
- Boone’s Lick Park
- DuSable Park
- Frontier Park
- Heatherbrook Park
- Jaycee Park
- Kiwanis/Schneider Park
- McNair Park
- Schaefer Park
- Vogt Brothers Park
- Wapelhorst Park
- Webster Park
Additional Rental Add Ons:
Additional tables (multiples of 3) are available for an additional $75 and must be
reserved and paid for at least 14 days prior to date of your function.
Smoker Grill: $85 rental fee
2′ wide x 4′ long