Sunday Auditorium ONLY rentals will be set up with a standard layout based on the number of guests.
Room Dimension, Height and Table Size:
- Auditorium: 83′ x 43′ | Height: 12′
– Auditorium uses 5′ round tables and can seat up to 8 guests per table.
Auditorium ONLY rentals on Sundays do not require for beer or soda to be purchased through us. It is up to you to supply your own beverages.
IF YOU RESERVE THE ENTIRE UPPER LEVEL ON A SUNDAY (this being the American Legion Room, VFW Room, Auditorium AND Kitchen) you will be subject to the same concession rules as a Saturday rental. Click here for more information.
What kind of decorations are allowed?
Decorations are allowed, but must be set up and taken down within your rental time frame. Your rental time begins at 10:00AM, use of the building before this time is not permitted. All decorations must be put up and taken down within your rental time frame. If decorations are not removed, a portion of your security deposit may be withheld.
- Tape, staples and thumb tacks are NOT allowed on the walls or ceiling. We suggest hanging decorations with fun tack or wall putty to avoid any marks or damage.
- Votive and tea light candles are allowed but must be in candle holders. Flameless candles are a great option too.
- Draping of fabrics and/or lights from the tiled ceilings is allowed.
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee
- If cancelling 91-180 days prior to the reservation date: Refund minus $250 security deposit
- If cancelling 90 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND
*There is NO REFUND for inclement weather conditions