Sunday Auditorium ONLY rentals will be set up with a standard layout based on the number of guests.
Room Dimension, Height and Table Size:
- Auditorium: 83′ x 43′ | Height: 12′
– Auditorium uses 5′ round tables and can seat up to 8 guests per table.
- Beer and soda MUST be purchased through the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department.
- If wine and hard liquor or drink mixers are brought in, it must be given to our parks event staff to serve.
- If you bring in your own wine, please note that we only have 12oz plastic cups. You are more than welcome to supply your own for our parks event staff to serve from.
- Parks event staff can make 2-3 ingredient cocktails. If you wish to have a specialty drink, it must be pre-made by you for the parks event staff to pour and serve.
- Catering is not provided. We do not have a preferred caterers list, you are welcome to use any outside catering company you wish or supply your own food.
All concession and set up prices below are subject to change.
Beer Options (Keg):
Bud Light and Bud Select
Fee: $200 per keg – includes 16oz plastic cups and serves approximately 125 cups
Up to 2 additional Bud Light kegs can be placed on reserve.
Soda Options (2 Liter Bottles):
Coke, Diet Coke or Sprite
Fee: $4.00 per set up – includes 12oz plastic cups and ice and serves approximately 10-12 cups
You can bring in your own ice tea, lemonade or juice, but no other soda products are allowed.
Reserved Beer / Additional Soda:
Any reserved beer used, additional soda used needed the night of your event must be paid for before use. They MUST be paid for via check to the parks event staff. No other forms of payment will be accepted the night of your event.
What if I order too much?
Any unopened soda or untapped barrels of beer, that were previously paid for with your original concessions order, will be refunded once our Administration staff receives the final count from the parks event staff.
Event Staff / Bartending:
One parks event staff member is required to be on premise for all events. A second parks event staff member may be required depending on the size/nature of your event. Parks staff will serve as building manager, assist renter with questions, act as bartenders as needed and clean up beyond what is required of renter after event. We only allow use of our parks event staff to serve alcohol, no outside bartenders are permitted.
Event Staff Fee : $30 per hour, per parks event staff member
What kind of decorations are allowed?
Decorations are allowed, but must be set up and taken down within your rental time frame. Your rental time begins at 10:00AM, use of the building before this time is not permitted. All decorations must be put up and taken down within your rental time frame. If decorations are not removed, a portion of your security deposit may be withheld.
- Tape, staples and thumb tacks are NOT allowed on the walls or ceiling. We suggest hanging decorations with fun tack or wall putty to avoid any marks or damage.
- Votive and tea light candles are allowed but must be in candle holders. Flameless candles are a great option too.
- Draping of fabrics and/or lights from the tiled ceilings is allowed.
- Glitter, confetti or anything comparable is not allowed. This includes glitter, powder and confetti filled balloons.
- Please refer to contract for more details.
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee
- If cancelling 91-180 days prior to the reservation date: Refund minus $500 security deposit
- If cancelling 90 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND
*There is NO REFUND for inclement weather conditions