A Nonprofit Organization Dedicated to Conservation, Education, and the Preservation of Our Parks
- Anyone can make a tax-deductible gift to the Park Foundation
- Gifts can be specified as either project or endowment funds
- Gifts of any size are appreciated and can be combined to purchase trees or used to otherwise benefit the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department.
There are several ways of giving:
- Become a Friend of the Parks: Support our Parks & Recreation facilities, programs, and services
Join Friends of the Parks and know that you are helping to support and ensure continued measured growth and enhancement of the facilities and services of the St. Charles Parks & Recreation Department. The Parks and Recreation Department contributes to your quality of life with economic, environmental, health, community development and educational benefits. As a Friend of the Parks, you will become an informed and involved patron of the parks and your community.
- The Gift of Trees: Planting Trees to Benefit Future Generations
You may request a particular park for your tree, or let the Parks and Recreation Department’s horticulturist choose a location for you. Tree costs vary according to size and species. Planting takes place March/April and October/November.
- Benches: Honor Someone Special
With your donation towards a park bench with a plaque, honor someone special while benefiting park visitors. You may request a particular park for your bench, or our park staff can help find the perfect setting. Price of benches varies depending on the location and style.
- Personalized Pavers: Be a Part of History
Purchase an engraved brick that will be placed in the courtyard surrounding the Lewis and Clark monument in Frontier Park. Proceeds assist with the perpetual care of the statue. Brick sizes vary:
– EXPLORER (4×8″): $100 donation
– STATESMAN (8×8″): $250 donation
– PATRIOT (12×12″): $500 donation
- Discovery Playground Fence Posts: Give the Gift of Play
Purchase a personalized fence post for $200. They will be placed along the fence at St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department’s all inclusive Discover Playground at Jaycee Park. Proceeds assist with the perpetual care of the playground.
CLICK HERE FOR A PRINTABLE PURCHASE ORDER FORM.
Methods of Giving
It’s easy and it’s tax deductible! Please contact the Foundation for information about the tax benefits of other methods of giving, including:
- Charitable Trusts
- Charitable Annuity Trusts
- Gifts of cash, appreciated property, and life insurance
The Foundation Scholarship Program can help finance your participation!
The St. Charles Parks and Recreation Foundation is a 501(c)3 organization.
Need more information? Just give us a call! We’re at your service.
And, of course, we always welcome your ideas and suggestions. 636-949-3372.