The Basic Rider Course II and the Ultimate Bike Bonding courses are reserved for licensed riders with at least one year or 1000 miles of riding experience.
BASIC RIDER COURSES (BRC II) – Check back for 2023 dates.
Courses builds on skills learned in the Basic Rider Course with emphasis on perceptual skills, advanced maneuvers, and traction management.
ULTIMATE BIKE BONDING COURSES (UBBRC) – 2022 Schedule: May 6 or September 23
There is no formal classroom and the riding exercises focus on limited-space maneuvers, modeled after police training courses. Through progressively challenging exercises, you develop smooth and precise control and learn more about the limits of your abilities and your bike’s capability.
ONE DAY COURSE – FRIDAYS
FEE: $150.00 – Payment due at time of registration
LOCATION: 2300 North Main Street, St. Charles, MO 63301
Class sizes are limited to 12 participants.
Advanced Rider Courses Students Must:
- One year or 1,000 miles of riding experience.
- Bring a valid motorcycle permit/license endorsement.
- Each student must furnish an insured/registered/street-legal motorcycle.
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
- Full fingered gloves
- 3/4 or full faced helmet, DOT approved with no visible damage
- Footwear over the ankle, 2″ heel MAX, no dangling laces, NO TENNIS SHOES, leather boots preferred
- Pants- full length, no holes or dangling strings, denim or leather preferred
- Long-sleeved jacket or heavy shirt
- Eye protection- sunglasses or eyeglasses accepted, goggles or face-shield preferred
- Sunscreen and rain suit recommended
For more information about the Motorcycle Training Program
or to inquire about class availability call 636.949.3372.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.