Our youth dance programs are a great way to introduce your child to performing arts. They’ll have a blast dancing to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Children will be introduced to dance techniques as well as improve coordination and flexibility while enjoying different types of music.
Athletic clothes are preferred. No shoes are required during class.
- FUTURE DANCE STARS (AGES 18 MO. – 3 YR.) – An “open-play” style class with guidance and assistance from instructors. Parent/guardians actively participate in the class with their child.
- BIG DANCE STARS (AGES 3 – 4) – This class continues introducing your little dancer to different music and techniques.
- SCHOOL DANCE STARS (AGES 5 – 8) – This program continues to build on what was learned in our Big Dance Stars program.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.