Our youth dance programs are a great way to introduce your child to performing arts. They’ll have a blast dancing to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Tap shoes, ballet shoes, leotard and tights are preferred for the following dance programs.
- FUTURE HIP HOP STARS (AGES 3 – 6) – This beginner course is an introduction to the fun and rhythm of hip hop dance. Dancers will start to learn about specific hip hop moves but the focus is fun and making new friends while developing a love for music and dance. This is a great class for little ones that enjoy moving, dancing, music or just being around other children. Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothing is recommended.
- HIP HOP STARS (AGES 7 – 10) – After Future Hip Hop Stars, dancers can move on up with this next fun class! This upbeat dance class is a continued introduction to this fun and fly dance genre. Hip hop is a combination of break dancing, body-popping and foot work. Dancers will begin learning more about weight shifting and beat recognition while learning popular dance moves and original steps. The focus is still on fun and moving! Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothes is recommended.
- DANCE TEAM PREP (AGES 11 – 14) – This dance course is designed for a middle school or high school dancer wanting to join their school’s dance team or just improve their dance technique. Our instructors will prepare each dancer with the skills needed to take on dance team tryouts. The class will concentrate on correct form, kicks, steps and pom. Dancers will also improve their coordination, flexibility, rhythm and balance.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.