Our youth dance programs are a great way to introduce your child to performing arts. They’ll have a blast dancing to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Athletic clothes are preferred. No shoes are required during class.
- FUTURE HIP HOP STARS (AGES 3 – 6) – This beginner course is an introduction to the fun and rhythm of hip hop dance. Dancers will start to learn about specific hip hop moves but the focus is fun and making new friends while developing a love for music and dance. This is a great class for little ones that enjoy moving, dancing, music or just being around other children. Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothing is recommended.
- HIP HOP STARS (AGES 7 – 10) – After Future Hip Hop Stars, dancers can move on up with this next fun class! This upbeat dance class is a continued introduction to this fun and fly dance genre. Hip hop is a combination of break dancing, body-popping and foot work. Dancers will begin learning more about weight shifting and beat recognition while learning popular dance moves and original steps. The focus is still on fun and moving! Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothes is recommended.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.