Katy Depot – Frontier Park
One of the most well-known and historic landmarks in the City of St. Charles is the Katy Depot, originally named The M.K and T Passenger Depot. Original construction of the depot was completed in 1893 and the tracks throughout St. Charles and along the river quickly began to experience an industrial boom. A part of the South Main Historic District, the Katy Depot is restored and relocated and runs along the Katy Trail State Park in Frontier Park for all to enjoy. This signature piece is home to Santa Claus at Christmas time, storybook readings for children, and is a popular spot for wedding and senior photos. The Katy Depot proudly stands as a representation of the history of St. Charles to our residents and visitors and will expectantly continue to do so for generations to come.
- Seating for 49 guests
- Up to 6 rectangular 8ft. long table are provided, including chairs
- Room on South end of the Depot
*North end of Depot is not included in this rental
- Large deck with tables and chairs
- Regular Rate:
$475 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
- City Resident Discount Rate:
$325 Rental Fee + $250 Security Deposit
Available for Rental April 15 – October 31
- 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
CLICK HERE to check availability
For more information or to rent the Katy Depot, call the Park Office at 636-949-3372.
- If cancelling 181 or more days from reservation date: Refund minus a $100 cancellation fee
- If cancelling 91-180 days prior to the reservation date: Refund minus $250 security deposit
- If cancelling 90 days or less from reservation date: NO REFUND
*There is NO REFUND for inclement weather conditions