St. Charles Soccer Complex Fields
RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE
FOR MONDAY – THURSDAY ONLY
(No weekend reservations available)
Reservations must be made via phone or in person. (636) 949-3372
Payment must be made at the time the reservation is made. PERMIT IS REQUIRED FOR FIELD USAGE.
SPRING SESSION: MARCH – MAY
FALL SESSION: AUGUST – OCTOBER
Half Field: $17.50 per hour
Full Field: $35.00 per hour
Full Field Rental with Lights: $52.00 per hour
RECEIPTS MUST BE WITH YOU THE DAY OF YOUR RESERVATION, THIS IS YOUR ATHLETIC FIELD PERMIT.
– Reserved practice fields are available at the St. Charles Soccer Complex on a rotating basis to help preserve the fields.
– Up to 3 practice times each day. Multiple practices can be at the same time on different fields or in succession on the same field.
– Fields can be reserved in one hour increments on the hour. Fields with lights can be reserved between 5:00p.m. – 10:00p.m. Fields without lights can be reserved between 5:00p.m. – 8:00p.m.
– Reservations requesting lights must be made 24 hours prior to the requested rental day. Light rentals are only available with full field rentals.
– There is no guarantee fields will be lined. Half fields will only have one goal.
– Any equipment (including goals) provided by the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department is not to be moved.
– Personal pop up goals are permitted.
FOR PROPER USE OF THE PRACTICE FIELDS BE SURE TO READ THE REGULATIONS, INCLEMENT WEATHER AND CANCELLATION POLICIES BELOW.