The Pool Paws for Humane Laws Dog Swim!
The St. Charles Parks Department has teamed up with the Missouri Alliance for Animal Legislation, which is a nonprofit organization lobbying exclusively for animal welfare issues in Missouri. Join us for this end-of-summer fundraiser event! Your 4 legged friend will have a blast making a splash and playing with their canine friends!
MCNAIR AQUATIC CENTER
DATES: MONDAY, AUGUST 14
AND THURSDAY, AUGUST 17
TIME: 6:00P – 8:00P
FEE: $10 PER OWNER AND DOG, PER EVENT
$3 FOR EACH ADDED GUEST, PER EVENT
- All current vaccination records, including DHLPP and rabies are required to swim
- Well socialized dogs welcome. AGGRESSIVE dogs will be asked to leave. No pinch/choke collars!
- Owners MUST bring bags or other method to clean up after their dogs.
- Dogs MUST be leashed unless swimming in the pool and closely supervised by their owners.
- All children under 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Dogs are running loose and become rambunctious.
Small children should be closely supervised to avoid injuries.
- All owners MUST sign a waiver and are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries or damage caused by their dogs.
- All dogs must wear an I.D. tag
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 314-361-3944 OR VISIT MAAL.ORG