Blanchette Park was the first City Park acquired on September 26, 1914 and the beginnings of the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department. Over time, many improvements have taken place in Blanchette Park. Blanchette Park, however, is still well known for setting citizen expectations of excellence for their Parks.
Blanchette Park’s playground updated with new 100% Missouri Recycled Scrap Tire surfacing (funding was provided by Missouri Department of Natural Resources) and new climbing net has been completed and reopened back to the public on May 4, 2018.
Dawn – 12 am (April 1 – Nov. 14)
Dawn – 10 pm (Nov. 15 – March 31)
Park hours may be extended to 12am
on days that snow is present for sledding.
- 44 Acres
- Outdoor Aquatic Center Facility
- 2 Large Baseball Diamonds
- 2 Small Baseball Diamonds
- 1 Football Field (Seasonal)
- 3 Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- 12 Horseshoe Courts
- Little Library
- Memorial Hall Banquet Facility
- Rau Garden
- 4 Picnic Shelters
- Playground Area
- Sledding Hill
- Paved Hike/Bike Trail Park
- Concession stand restrooms are open April 1-November 14. Restrooms closest to the Aquatic Facility are open year round.