PROP P UPDATE:
Due to the passing of Prop P, Blanchette Park’s Parking Lot next to Shelters 2, 3 and 4 will be utilized by contractors for the construction of the new Aquatic Facility. Starting September 5, 2017 these shelters will not be available for rental and will remain that way until May 2018. CLICK HERE to learn more about Prop P Projects and what’s to come in 2018!
Blanchette Park was the first City Park acquired on September 26, 1914 and the beginnings of the St. Charles Parks and Recreation Department. Over time, many improvements have taken place in Blanchette Park. Blanchette Park, however, is still well known for setting citizen expectations of excellence for their Parks.
Dawn – 12 am (April 1 – Nov. 14)
Dawn – 10 pm (Nov. 15 – March 31)
Park hours may be extended to 12am
on days that snow is present for sledding.
- 44 Acres
- Outdoor Aquatic Center Facility
- 2 Large Baseball Diamonds
- 2 Small Baseball Diamonds
- 1 Football Field (Seasonal)
- 3 Tennis/Pickleball Courts
- 12 Horseshoe Courts
- Little Library
- Memorial Hall Banquet Facility
- Rau Garden
- 4 Picnic Shelters
- Playground Area
- Sledding Hill
- Paved Hike/Bike Trail Park
- Concession stand restrooms are open April 1-November 14. Restrooms closest to the Aquatic Facility are open year round.