St. Charles Park Ranger Division
Winner of the Motorcycle Safety Foundation “Outstanding Community Training Site” Award
The Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) is the internationally recognized developer of the comprehensive, research-based, Rider Education and Training System (MSF RETS). RETS curricula promotes lifelong-learning for motorcyclists and continuous professional development for certified Rider Coaches and other trainers. MSF also actively participates in government relations, safety research, public awareness campaigns and the provision of technical assistance to state training and licensing programs.
Click below to view schedules.
- Be 15.5 years or older *Parents must sign a waiver at the beginning of the
first day if participant is under the age of 18
- Be able to ride a bicycle
- Wear protective clothing
- Assume financial responsibility for injuries
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a course completion card which may entitle you to receive a 5%-25% discount on motorcycle insurance through select companies. Completion of this course eliminates the driving portion and written portion of obtaining your Missouri state motorcycle drivers license.
COURSES WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE. CLASSES BEGIN AT 8:00AM SHARP. NO LATE ENTRY ALLOWED.
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.