Our youth dance programs are a great way to introduce your child to performing arts. They’ll have a blast dancing to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Tap shoes, ballet shoes, leotard and tights are preferred for the following dance programs.
- TINY DANCERS (AGES 3 – 4) – Start your pre-school age dancers out in this introductory class. Your little dancers will begin learning the basics of ballet, tap and tumbling. We will practice following directions and learn about rhythms and beats while having fun incorporating dance into their favorite tunes.
- BIG DANCERS (AGES 5 – 6) – Whether you want to keep your dancer progressing from our Tiny Dancers program or get them introduced to ballet, tap and tumbling, then this class is for you! Students will have a blast developing skills in basic steps, techniques, floor work and balance while learning dance vocabulary.
- SCHOOL DANCERS (AGES 6 – 8) – This program continues to build on what was learned in our Big Dancers program. Dancers will learn new steps and classic movements in ballet and tap while focusing on technique as well as expand on their tumbling skills. Students will increase their strength, and improve their flexibility and balance while exploring the art of dance in this fun class!
- FUTURE HIP HOP STARS (AGES 3 – 6) – This beginner course is an introduction to the fun and rhythm of hip hop dance. Dancers will start to learn about specific hip hop moves but the focus is fun and making new friends while developing a love for music and dance. This is a great class for little ones that enjoy moving, dancing, music or just being around other children. Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothing is recommended.
- HIP HOP STARS (AGES 7 – 10) – After Future Hip Hop Stars, dancers can move on up with this next fun class! This upbeat dance class is a continued introduction to this fun and fly dance genre. Hip hop is a combination of break dancing, body-popping and foot work. Dancers will begin learning more about weight shifting and beat recognition while learning popular dance moves and original steps. The focus is still on fun and moving! Tennis shoes and comfortable athletic clothes is recommended.
- DANCE TEAM PREP (AGES 11 – 14) – This dance course is designed for a middle school or high school dancer wanting to join their school’s dance team or just improve their dance technique. Our instructors will prepare each dancer with the skills needed to take on dance team tryouts. The class will concentrate on correct form, kicks, steps and pom. Dancers will also improve their coordination, flexibility, rhythm and balance.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.