Our dance and gymnastic programs are a great way to introduce your child to the performing arts. They’ll have a blast dancing to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build your child’s confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Tap shoes, ballet shoes, leotard and tights are preferred for the following dance programs.
- TINY DANCERS (AGES 3 – 4) – Start your pre-school age dancers out in this introductory class. Your little dancers will begin learning the basics of ballet, tap and tumbling. We will practice following directions and learn about rhythms and beats while having fun incorporating dance into their favorite tunes.
- BIG DANCERS (AGES 5 – 6) – Whether you want to keep your dancer progressing from our Tiny Dancers program or get them introduced to ballet, tap and tumbling, then this class is for you! Students will have a blast developing skills in basic steps, techniques, floor work and balance while learning dance vocabulary.
- SCHOOL DANCERS (AGES 6 – 8) – This program continues to build on what was learned in our Big Dancers program. Dancers will learn new steps and classic movements in ballet and tap while focusing on technique as well as expand on their tumbling skills. Students will increase their strength, and improve their flexibility and balance while exploring the art of dance in this fun class!
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.