Our youth gymnastics programs are a great way to introduce children to performing arts. They’ll have a blast tumbling to their favorite songs while making new friends! Programs are designed to build your child’s confidence and self-esteem through movements and music all while having healthy fun!
Athletic clothes are preferred for the following gymnastics programs.
- FUTURE STARS (AGES 18 MONTHS – 3 YEARS) – Children will have a blast in this introductory class learning about balance, coordination all while focusing on safe exploration of gross motor skills. Parent or guardian actively participate in this class.
- BIG STARS (AGES 3 – 4) – Children will safely learn and practice balance, coordination and gross motor movement. Children will learn basic tumbling skills while having fun making new friends. Tumbling and small gymnastic equipment will be used.
- SCHOOL STARS (AGES 5 – 8) – Children will safely learn and practice balance, coordination and gross motor movement. Tumbling and small gymnastic equipment will be used. This program continues to build on what was learned in the Big Stars program.
Program Cancellation Policy
- If cancelling 14 or more days prior to scheduled activity: Refund minus a $10 administration fee
- If cancelling 14 days or less from scheduled activity: NO REFUND
- Personal absences are forfeited.